Saturday, January 21, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: What's Up Bitches?

 
Drunk Story from Australian Carl (Throwdown Thursday's) 

"We were at Rutgers for Black Friday or some event that they have going on there and we're in our friend's apartment complex. Now we're above our friend's floor and outside these girl's room when one of my friends looks at me and says, "You won't kick their door down." And I look at my friend who actually went to school there and I asked him who actually lived there and he said it was these girls. And now everyone we're with is saying you won't just kick their door down and ask them what they're doing. So I look at our friend Pete and I say, "How much do you want to bet me?" He just looks at me and says, "I don't wanna bet you anything, but you still won't do it." Well, needless to say, that was all I really needed to hear. I looked over and I kicked the door as hard as I could and it busts open. I look in the room and I just yell, "What's up bitches!" And I got absolutely no response. There were just like four girls who were stoners sitting around the room getting high and they all just turned around, looked at me and didn't say one word and then just continued smoking their weed. One of the most embarrassing and hilarious stories of my life."

Most of the time stories that begin with, "We were at Rutgers," are fucking awesome stories. 

1 comment:

  1. obviously that picture is not me but thats the face i was making and my arms were spread like that as well

    ReplyDelete