Friday, January 27, 2012

Woman Orgasm's During MRI, I Think Things Are Getting Out Of Hand

 

I kind of think the funniest part of this whole thing is the title called, "I Orgasmed In An MRI Scanner". Now I know she did this on purpose as part of research for something that she's writing but I still find this hilarious. Any woman who can get herself off while laying there and not being able to move for at least a half hour sounds like a keeper to me. Or am I wrong since that's what most women do during sex anyway? Okay, so that might've been uncalled for but whatever. Either way, there is something to be said about a chick getting herself off mentally. It's something that I don't think I have ever heard of someone doing. If she can do it with just her mind imagine how crazy she is when the real shit is going down. Someone better wife this chick up asap and reap all the benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment