Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Asshole Of The Day Award

 

Secretary at a strict catholic school by day, bisexual hooker by night. It's all in the day's work I guess. I can't help but make a bigger deal out of this than it actually is. I mean she works with kids all day long and then once night hits she turns into a sexual savage just pleasing men, women and couples? Would you want this woman taking care of your kids? I doubt it. I know not everyone's perfect but come on. This isn't Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts, this is real life. Plus this woman could never be Julia Roberts because she has the worst teeth in the league as you'll be able to see by the bottom picture. So here is your t-shirt lady, molding young minds by day, fucking old minds by night. I guess you're just a true American hero. 

Sidenote: I would love to know the parent who found her on the internet. I'm trying to figure out if he was doing research or trying to get his dick wet. I'm gonna take option B on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment