Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Girls Talking Up Their Friends...

 
What is one of the worst sentences that can come out of a woman's mouth? "I have this friend, she's really nice and you should definitely meet her." That is up there on the list with, "I wanna marry you," and, "I'm pregnant and it's yours." It's just one of those sentences that you really don't want to hear. 

Why is this such a bad statement? Well guys, let me ask all of you how many times has a woman said this to you? And how many times has the woman's friend been absolutely, positively brutal? I'm going to say that according to my statistics in this department, roughly 97.436% of the time, the woman's friend has been an absolute animal. 

"But she's so nice." That's because she has to be! You tell us how nice your friend is and all this other nonsense that we don't care about when all we really want to know are two things. Is she hot? Is she down to get down? And that's really it. As soon as you say she's nice, that's when we say she's definitely fat, ugly or both. I'm not jumping on a grenade just so you can try and make your friend feel good. Eight and a half or better sweetheart, I don't do charity work. 

Trying to talk up your friends can work to your advantage sometimes, but it mostly works to your disadvantage. Your best bet is to go out as a group and let the lions (the guys) hang out with the gazelles (the women) and let whatever happens, happen. That's the only way you'll get some results. Even if it's just a drunk one night stand, it's still a result. But talking up how nice your friend is will get you nowhere. I guarantee it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment