Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Actually Because You Have A Vagina...

 
Don't you love women who think that they get shit for free and get out of things for every reason other than that they're extremely hot? I find this shit hysterical. Women get free shit all the time, and they get out of things like parking tickets all the time and they think it's because they're smart and have manipulated the system. No sweetheart, it's actually because you have a vagina. 

For instance when you go to a bar and someone asks you how much it was to get in, there is always a girl who says, "Well, I got in for free because the bouncer knows I'm nice." Really? Is that what you tell yourself to make you sleep better at night? It has nothing to do with your low cut shirt and double D tits right? Got it. I just wanted to make sure. 

And then we have those other girls who get out of things like speeding tickets for example. "Yeah well the officer let me go because I was just really nice about everything and he knew I was cooperative." Oh, I get it now. It really wasn't the fact that you blew him five months ago and you're about a nine and a half out of ten. It was definitely because you were cooperative with him. 

This isn't a very difficult concept to understand is it? If you have a vagina, and you're hot, this world can actually be very easy for you. I didn't say that it definitely is easy, I said it can be. So don't jump down my throat here ladies. But the one thing I would love for all of you to admit is that you get out of things because you have a vagina and not for any other reason. When you admit that, I'll actually give you some credit. Until then, you get nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment