Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Asshole Of The Day Award

 

Today is the Student-Teacher Sex Scandal Edition...

I know this is a 25 year old female teacher, but I still can't even imagine having sex with this woman. Which is why she gave him vodka and then had sex with him. See the things alcohol can do to a 17 year old? It makes him bang his 25 year old teacher who looks like Miss Piggy at a staggering 245lbs. Oh, there was also another kid there just watching. I can only wonder how much vodka you had to give that kid to watch. He probably threw up just from watching the nauseating scene, not from actually drinking too much. So as easy as it would be for me to give the Asshole of the Day Award to the teacher here, I am not only going to give it to the teacher, but to her two students as well. I am not even surprised anymore by these female teachers with no self esteem who bang their male students. I award all of you no points, and may god have mercy on your souls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment