Thursday, January 26, 2012

Has Anyone Ever Google Image Searched Emmanuelle Chiriqui?

 
Everyone knows her as Sloan from Entourage, but her real name is actually Emmanuelle Chiriqui. But my question is if anyone has ever actually google image searched her? Why? Because if you google image search this moon goddess you will notice that there are absolutely zero pictures of her being hot. Like being hot is a skill and an activity for every hot girl, and she has no pictures actually doing it. 

This is literally the best picture of her and I couldn't even get it from google I had to get it from the Entourage website. Not one picture of side boob. Do you know how many hot ass celebrity women have at least one side boob pic on google images? Even a nip slip. Lindsay Lohan has tons of nip slip pics. Even Brittney Spears has nip slip pics. And don't even get me started on the celebrities with the nudie pics. 

Am I asking for a lot here because I am just asking for one extremely hot woman to have just one slutty picture posted on the internet? I'm not even asking for a nudie pic, I'm just asking for some side boob. She's only hot in the way that women who never take their clothes off are hot. But I'm asking for her to be hot in the way that hot ass women who love to be naked are hot. I might be sick in the head, but every guy who reads this post definitely agrees with me. Sloan baby, let's get some side boob. 

1 comment:

  1. you must have not looked good enough, the first page of images there an image of her completely naked half covered by a sheer curtain

    ReplyDelete