Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday: Things I Wish I Could Tell My Girlfriend

 
This Week:
17) You shouldn't be wearing that slutty outfit when I'm not around

Previous Weeks:
1) You should've seen this chick I banged last night
2) Bet your ass that when we break up I'm gonna try and bang all your hot friends
3) I slept with your best friend
4) You look fat in those jeans
5) I've had better
6) All your guy friends are trying to nail you
7) You've gained a few pounds 
8) I can't believe you let me go raw right away
9) Your sister is hotter than you 
10) Let's have a threesome with your Mom because she didn't mind having sex with me yesterday
11) I totally forgot to pull out last night
12) The number of girls I've had sex with is about three times more than you think it is
13) You're not that hot
14) Your best friend is the biggest bitch I know 
15) He calls you because he wants to bang you
16) I would go to jail to bang your brother's 16 year old girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment