Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mark Wahlberg Could Have Stopped 9/11...Oh, And He Doesn't Masturbate Either

 

So apparently Mark Wahlberg said that he would have beaten the shit out of the terrorists if he was on the plane during 9/11 and landed it safely somewhere. Do I doubt anything that he said in regards to him beating the piss out of terrorists? Absolutely not. I mean look at him. He's just one hell of a piece of man meat. I would probably go gay for him if I had to. Look at him in every movie he makes, he does all his own stunts, beats the shit out of people for real and I'm pretty sure he would give Liam Neeson a run for his money in a one on one battle to the death with their bare hands. He's the real deal. Now, in other news, he also stated that he does not masturbate. This explains why he's always so tuned up all the time. Come on Marky Mark, it's fine to release some stress once in awhile. It's never good to be walking around with a loaded gun with all the semen back up in you. I mean unless you and your wife just fuck like rabbits in heat. But other than that, come on man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment