Monday, January 16, 2012

CBS Has Some Balls Denying Us Our Gronk Spikes This Weekend...

 
Yes, I am a huge Giants fan, but I appreciate good sports and great things that go on in sports. And I have a huge gripe with CBS after Saturday night's Pats and Broncos game. Why? Because one of the greatest things that is going on in sports these days happens to be the Rob Gronkowski TD spike. It is the main reason I watch every Pats game. 

It's a moment that everyone gets caught up in. That moment where Gronkowski catches a TD pass from Tom Brady and he literally tries to deflate the football by spiking it through the ground (Scott Van Pelt). It's like a superhero power almost and CBS denied all of us of that moment this weekend. They didn't let us watch the Gronk TD spike, and I have a serious problem with that. 

CBS, who the fuck are you? Rob Gronkowski is the new phenomena and it is solely because of his TD spikes. It's the cool version of Tebowing. Just when he catches a pass and is running like a drunk wheel barrel filled with cinderblocks rolling full speed down a hill (Ryen Russillo), we anticipate the spike. I'm not even a Pats fan, but I love the Gronk TD spike and CBS stole it from me this past weekend. If this happens again this coming weekend, I am writing an open letter to CBS. You show us that asshole from Denver praying on the sidelines every five minutes, now give us what we really want, and that is the Gronk TD spike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment