Thursday, January 19, 2012

Well Thank God This Is Ending

http://jalopnik.com/5877602/new-york-city-bans-alt+side-parking-sticker-of-shame

Well, thank god this is over. To be completely honest though I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever seen this before. Honest to god I've gotten over 25 tickets for double parking and I have never had this absurd sticker left on my car. But, I am happy this is over because it gives traffic officers less power; and they are by far the scummiest of the scum in NYC.

I fucking hate traffic cops. Completely useless bodies of flesh. All completely rigid and power crazed. They think because they have a whistle and a fancy ticket producing machine that they run shit. If you talk to a regular cop who has a soul you could probably work your way out of a ticket, but trying to talk your way out of a traffic ticket is the equivalent of a New York Jet player keeping his fucking mouth shut for a week (LT you're such a class act). I support any movement by New York City, or any city for that matter that tries to limit the power that these soulless bastards have.

p.s. is there anything better than refilling your meter right before the traffic bitch is about to ticket your car?

double ps. Slothy in the house

No comments:

Post a Comment