Monday, January 16, 2012

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round Review

Saints vs. 49ers

The outcome of this game speaks for itself and anyone who watched it knows this was the best game of the weekend by a land slide. Alex Smith and Drew Brees in an all out aerial assault in the 4th quarter, trading TD for TD and just executing the 2 minute drill to a tee. What I took from this game is Darren Sproles in the hardest person to tackle in NFL history. It is unbelievable how that little runt moves, holy shit.


Broncos vs. Patriots

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Will the real Tim Tebow please stand up! Worst QB in the league!! I hear the Broncos called Vinny Testaverde and Doug Flutie to see if they want to compete for the job next year. We went from the best game of the weekend to the absolute worst in the course of a few hours. I wonder if Timmy knows he has to actually throw the ball, this isn't the SEC, you aren't playing a Big 10 school in the playoff game and you aren't the strongest guy on the field anymore. Throw the ball buddy! Hey Tim, I think you're a righty.


Texans vs. Ravens

The Ravens do NOT lose to rookie QBs, its like an unwritten law. Imagine yourself as a rookie QB, 21, 22, 23 years old and staring across the line is Ray Lewis, a man who was ruled innocent of murder in the first degree but I am certain has what it takes to be guilty. I'd fake an injury, plain and simple. It's not just Ray Lewis there is also Terrell Suggs, who in football pads looks like the Spiderman in the black and silver suit and 2 foot long tongue. Poor TJ Yates, guy played his heart out. However, I think if Matt Schaub is healthy and plays the Texans pull this one out but the Ravens versus a rookie QB is just too easy.

Giants vs Packers

Fuck me right. Sucks being a Jets fan, it just sucks. Yes, I am a Jets fan, not one of these I am new to football and the Jets are the always in the news Jets fans. Those people who are mostly broads, need to stop. Now back to the game. I knew this would be a close game but I thought the Pack would pull it out. The rust was obvious from the 2 week layoff but that should never be an excuse for a team of that caliber, shit happens. Eli was on fire all game while the Giants running game was about as existent as the cardio portion of my workouts. I knew this game was the Giants when the Packers defense had a brain fart and let Nicks catch that Hail Mary TD pass to end the half. PS that was a fumble.

SuperBowl Predictions

NFC - Giants
I know the way my life works, I know when the Jets are "contenders" I am going to get screwed and the Giants in the Super Bowl is the ultimate kick in the ass.

AFC - Ravens
Ravens are like my second favorite team in football. Just because year in and year out they have a bunch of bad asses that fuck shit up. Tom Brady's gash is gonna be opened up by a defense that will actually cover the receivers/tight ends.

So we have a rematch of SuperBowl XXXV
I have the same result - Ravens win it all

No comments:

Post a Comment