Monday, January 16, 2012

@jimboslicee's #UnfollowTweetoftheDay

Debuting a new once in a while segment in which I'm calling the 'Unfollow of the Day'

What warrants an unfollow from me on twitter? Annoying tweets, frequent useless posts and lastly if your a scrub

Todays winner fits the description of all three

The Person

- Michael Clayton @MClayton83NYG

Reason For Unfollow

- Since I'm doing this from my phone I can't upload the screen shots of my timeline in which Michael Clayton completely blew up with his stupid photos that I sure as fuck don't care about

dude if it wasn't for your twitter handle saying 'NYG' I really would've thought you were in the CFL or something... So you especially blowing up my timeline makes me dislike you that much more... so with that Michael Clayton

You are now unfollowed

No comments:

Post a Comment