Friday, January 13, 2012

We Can 100% Beat This Dude Up

 
I did a post awhile back about girls who date dorky guys, but I never elaborated on the guy himself or what other guys think of the dweeb with the really hot chick. So this is the post where I tell you the thoughts of all the other guys who watch this dork with the smoking hot broad. 

Like the other night for example. I'm out with my friend Mike and we see this chick on the other side of the bar who is actually really hot. I tell my friend Mike to go talk to her and as soon as I open my mouth some gigantic dork swoops in and kisses his girl on the lips. All I thought at this time was, "What the fuck is going on?"

And then I look at this kid and I turn to my friend and say, "We can definitely beat this dude up." He started laughing making like I was joking but I was serious. Not about beating the dude up, just that either one of us 100% could have beaten this dude up. If a guy is capable of getting his ass handed to him by one guy, his girl is too hot for him. 

How many times have you seen it? The guy you look at and say, "What does he have that I don't have?" The first thing I obviously think is that his cock must be like 13 inches flaccid. And other than that the thought is if his chick actually has eye sight or not. But you always know one thing, you can definitely beat that dude up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment