Monday, January 23, 2012

Hipsters -- Just Enough With Them



Not for nothing, but enough with these clowns. Do you see the guy in the picture? Black rim glasses, a handle bar mustache, and God only knows what type of pants and shoes this buffoon has on. I think brown corduroy pants with shoes that he probably made himself.

These people are the most condescending people walking around. As if everything they do is "the right" thing and everyone else is a lowly being. Example, I would say 99.8% of all hipsters are atheists. That's all well and good. We live in a country where you can believe in any god you want or if there is no god at all. My point is that these clowns are getting all uptight about a pleasant and common gesture, "God bless you". I am sorry for saying it, you don't believe in God and we can leave it right there but to then attempt to say how I am wrong for believing in God, well you can go crawl back into the crack whence you came from.

I mean I would be uptight too if I was paying $3000 a month to live in a studio apartment in TriBeca. Ha ha ha I live for free and your apartment is the same size as my bed room. You can take that Masters degree in fine arts and eat shit. Looks like you need a little schooling in financial common sense.

To the female hipsters, brush your hair. That is all I ask. That crazy birds nest Medusa hair style is not doing it for anyone. Plaid and flannel are okay once in a while, you know around the house and on a cold day. But everyday? Ever hear of playing it out? Probably not, because you don't listen to the radio, you listen to music and bands only 11 people have ever heard of and think you are artistic and unique for listening to your music. It makes you weird actually.

Now to the male hipsters. Shower please! Buy some new jeans, and throw on some sneakers. Those no laces slip on things are about as masculine as salads for dinner and crying during a sad movie.

You think you are all unique. News flash, if there is a term for you like "hipster" you aren't unique. Its just like being called a guido or a rocker. You aren't unique you are like the rest of your people.

No comments:

Post a Comment