Monday, January 30, 2012

How Badly Would This 9 Year Old Girl Fuck Me Up?

 
Look at Becky "The Icebox" O'shea over here from the Little Giants just absolutely throwing haymakers   at this dude. I don't know if it's the sound of the gloves hitting those pads or what, but I'm pretty sure that if she hit me once that I would probably be down for the count. I would not want to step in the ring with this fucking girl at any point. She throws combo's, knees, elbows and I didn't see a head butt but you can bet your ass that she probably does that too. Comment 1 for this girl is all smoke and no fire, and Comment 5 for this girl would absolutely beat the ever living shit out of me and everyone else who writes for this stupid fucking blog. 

1 comment:

  1. 5 ... and i'll also add I feel sorry for any dude that tries to steal her purse

    ReplyDelete