Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Women And Their Types...

 
I love meeting new people and talking to them about everything that goes on in life. Like last night when I met this girl who was talking about her "type". As she was sitting there describing her type to me I couldn't help but think that this is the worst possible type of guy for this girl. Why do women have types? I don't get the whole purpose of this. 

So, her type was a tall, muscular dude who was tan and had tattoos. But here's the kicker, he had to be educated. Usually guys who take steroids and have tattoos everywhere aren't the most educated people on the face of the earth. That's not exactly an opinion, that's pretty much a fact. That's like saying I want a fat chick who eats like a lady. Fat chicks don't eat like ladies, that is why they're fat. It's quite a perfect mathematical equation. 

Girls, take a page out of a guys book. We don't have types. If we meet someone who we end up liking, that's our type at the moment. We can't picture that perfect dream girl. You all wanna picture your perfect dream guy. Your dream guy is your dream guy for a reason, because it's not reality. Like I was asked yesterday what my dream girl looked like, and I said when I meet her I'll tell you. 

Ladies, you need to just go out and have a good time. Don't worry about all this other nonsense with types and online dating. It's all pointless. When you meet the person who's right for you it's gonna punch you in the face like Floyd Mayweather. You're not even gonna know what hit you, so why spend all your time worrying? 

Sidenote: Is my advice the shit, or is my advice the shit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment