Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Who Masturbates On An Airplane?

 
My friend who I work with was telling me a story yesterday about how she was talking to this dude about doing crazy shit in crazy places. Now I've had these conversations with this lovely lady before and they have always been entertaining. However, this was a new story that I have never heard from her before. And yes, it was quite hilarious. 

She was telling me about this guy who told her that he had masturbated on an airplane. Yes, much like Allen from the Hangover told us all, it's frowned upon. Now, this isn't masturbating in the bathroom of the airplane, she said that this guy told her it was in his seat, right there without even getting up. I know what you're thinking. You're gonna ask me if you're missing something. I thought the same thing too. 

First of all, how the fuck can you crank your shit out in the open on an airplane. Let's say it's three seats per row as usual, it's not like you're gonna be anywhere where someone can't see you. And how did he just whip it out and start cranking it without getting removed from the plane. Usually that's something that passengers would complain about, especially if you're the guy sitting next to him. 

And then I thought like how could he actually do this? Did he put the tray table down, and go underneath, was he really discrete about it? This is confusing isn't it? I'm just thinking who the fuck does this shit and what kind of mental problems do you have to have? No, this story really isn't going anywhere, I'm just wondering if anyone knows how this could possibly be accomplished. If you have any ideas, feel free to comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment