Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You Never Know Who You're Gonna Meet At A Bar

 
Does anyone ever really have any idea what's gonna happen to them when they head out to a bar? The correct answer to that one is absolutely not. And that is what makes going to a bar one of the greatest things the world has to offer. You could go by yourself, have a seat and then the next thing you know you're talking to people you've never seen before and you're having a great time. 

Let's take last night as an example. The girl from earlier who was talking about her type was also there with three of her friends. All of them were nice girls, one of them loved cats and they were all just quietly having their own good time. And then there was my Australian buddy hanging out at the bar by himself. He was on vacation just hanging out and meant to come out for a couple of drinks on a slow night. He was also probably the nicest guy in the world. 

What I didn't know was that an Australian accent also happens to be the equivalent to casting a spell on women. As soon as they heard him talk, it was all over. They loved him from the start. And it was hard not to love the guy. He was a good looking guy with an Australian accent and I think I heard the Beatles when I looked into his eyes. The guy was the real deal. He played the room well too, taking pictures with them and myself for the memories of the most awesome trip ever. He knew how to have a good time. 

I was closing up early and they were getting ready to leave and my Australian man over there ended up going out with one of the ladies afterwards. Before I move on, girls, if you meet someone who asks you to go out afterwards, don't respond with, "Wait, you're not gonna kill me are you?" Probably not the best question to ask, although a little valid. Now who knows what happened with the rest of their nights? I have no idea. but one thing you should take from this is that when you go to a bar anything can happen. So be open minded, you might just have a good time. 

Sidenote: The Australian dude had the greatest trip planned ever. He was already in Canada and somewhere else awesome then he's going to Orlando, Miami, Cancun Vegas and LA. Tell me he doesn't have the life right now? He does awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment