Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Here's My Bet Bro...

 
So it looks like Slothy wants to get tough and make a bet on the NBA Finals, good let's fucking make one. I have the Thunder and he has the Heat. I have a mother fucking closer and he doesn't. So you want to make a bet? Alright let's make a fucking bet. Talk of the Town one year anniversary is on July 5th, we're throwing a party at Traffic in Midtown East NYC 2nd Avenue and 52nd Street. Here's the bet: Loser pays for the other one's drinks the entire night, refers to the other person as Daddy on this blog until further notice, and plays a harmonica in Washington Square park with a hat on the floor until he accumulates $10 in tips from the people walking by to be video taped and put on the blog. Sound fair enough? I think so. If you're so confident in the Heat let's put your money where your mouth is bro. What do you have to say there Slothy? I'm waiting for you to accept my challenge. Yeah, Thunder in 6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment