Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sit On My Face Sunday's: Blonde Bombshells

Cherize Theron
 VS

Brooklyn Decker
How do you say six to midnight? Whatever way you would say these two in the same sentence quite honestly. I don't even know if that made sense, but that's what hot women do they make smart men stupid. Today we have Cherize Theron vs Brooklyn Decker. This is like Bird vs Magic back in the day when the NBA was good. I can't think of many women who are sexier than Cherize Theron. It would honestly just be easier for me to say the things I wouldn't eat out of her asshole than to name everything I would eat out of it. And as for Brooklyn Decker, what more can you say other than that she's on the level of a moon goddess. Beautiful face, perfect cans, phenomenal behind; what more could you ask for? So who would I rather have smothering my nostrils with their ass cheeks? This is tough because I love both of them. For sitting on my face one time I would go with Theron. For constantly sitting on my face I'm going with Decker. Actually who am I kidding, I can't decide. It's too tough. Having to choose between these two will drive a man crazy. So I'm just gonna say I would lay down with my eyes closed and whoever sits on my face first is the winner. And I clearly wouldn't be mad about either one.

No comments:

Post a Comment