Tuesday, June 26, 2012

C U Next Tuesday's: Stories Of Your Cunt Ex Girlfriends

 
Story from Giueseppe (NYC): 
"Not really an ex girlfriend per say, just a girl that I used to talk to/do things for because I'm a fucking idiot. But anyway, I used to do everything for this chick. Pick her up late at night, take her places, buy her shit, I was just a moron infatuated with trying to bang this girl. I come to find out, she actually had a boyfriend. So not only am I moron, I'm a moron chasing a girl with a boyfriend. This girl had like four of my sweatshirts and a bunch of my clothes too. Two weeks pass of us not talking and then suddenly she comes texting me back with the only words saying, "Pick me up tomorrow". My thoughts were fuck that bitch. So what did I do? Went on facebook, commented on a picture, her boyfriend saw it, asked who I was, ended up messaging me and I told him the real deal. Needless to say, now she's got no one. Just another example I've learned from your blog of if you can't fuck that bitch, fuck that bitch."

Only thing I have to say is...BOOM! ROASTED! Karma's a real bitch and all girls are inevitably cunts.  The sooner you realize this, the better off your life will be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment