Friday, June 22, 2012

Asshole Of The Day Award

 

For one time in my life I had a heart and tried to stay away from this story, but necessity kicked in and I realized that there's no other news to put up right now so we have to roll with this one. What did she do? Got naked and sat on a bench at a bus stop. She also resembles Chewbacca from Star Wars, which is the main problem. Also a problem, it's not the first time it's happened. I mean I can side with her because I know it's hot, but really I don't think anyone wants to see you naked. Actually I'm positive no one wants to see you naked. If I had to choose who I wanted to see naked more, your or Holly Mangold I would choose death. Here's your t-shirt, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment