Friday, June 29, 2012

Sorry, But She's A CBA

Have you ever heard of the term that a girl is a CBA? Probably not because only my friends think of shit like this and if you don't know my friends than you wouldn't know what the fuck I'm talking about. But that is why I'm here, to explain to you what shit like this actually means.

Now, have you ever heard the term show me who your friends are and I'll show you who you are? Of course you have it's like one of the oldest sayings in the league. So what CBA stands for is a Cunt By Association. Meaning that if there's a girl who the verdict isn't out on yet and she hangs out with girls who are cunts then she is a cunt by association.

I mean let's be realistic for a second, if a girl hangs out with a bunch of cunty friends than there is about a 96.8743% chance of her being a cunt. It's like the little cunt 7 year old girl I was talking about the other day, she's only a cunt because her mother is a cunt. If you have friends who are all bitchy cunts than you are most certainly going to be a bitchy cunt. It's that simple.

How many girls have you met and thought she's definitely a bitch because of the girls she's hanging out with? How many times have you been right about that assessment? It's been a ton of times for me. We all know you're not supposed to pass judgement before you actually know someone, but if I know their friends I can tell you exactly what they're gonna be like. And the bottom line is that if her friends are a bunch of cunts, than she is most assuredly a cunt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment