Friday, June 29, 2012

If You're A Knicks Fan Last Night Had To Be About As Exciting As Watching Grass Grow

 
Now I have no idea who Kostas Papanikolaou is but I'm pretty sure he's Greek and he makes a gyro like no other. I also noticed that there is nothing that stands out about the guy so I'm kind of confused as to why this pick was made. Is this pick for defense? Because it's not for offense. He only averaged about 6.5 points per game overseas and like just under 3 rebounds. And that's overseas not playing against the best competition in the world. What is he gonna do in the NBA? I don't know but in typical Knicks fashion I don't think you'll ever see him play. I don't know much about basketball, but by looking at the stats I'm scratching my head. Knicks fans here you go. Your one pick in the draft and you took the guy in the gyro truck right outside MSG. I could be wrong, but I don't get it. 

Sidenote: This has nothing to do with basketball but here's a joke. Jerry Sandusky and Michael Jackson walk into a bar. The bartender says, sorry it's only 21 and up here. Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment