Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In Today's Bath Salt News, A Dude Eats A Dog

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-man-on-drugs-eats-dog-20120626,0,750716.story

Instead of doing the normal thing like eating people' faces, this guy stepped down a couple of notches and just ate a family dog. Why? Because he was tripping on some bath salts. Why not right? It's the cool thing to do these days. If you have a limited amount of money you just buy bath salts and get the two for one deal. You get high, and you get fed on the count that you normally eat something alive. I wonder how he ate the dog though. Was it hair and all? Because if that's the case that's pretty gross. I'm not one for chowing down on dogs but I mean it seems to be a vietnamese thing or something right? I don't know. But I think this bath salt thing is getting a little out of control. How bad do you get the munchies on this shit that you're eating people's faces and dogs? This must be the shit that destoryed the world in I Am Legend. Just people hallucinating and eating dogs and people. And that ladies and gentlmen is your bath salt update for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment