Friday, June 29, 2012

Ochocinco Says He Is Developing A Brokeback Mountain Type Of Chemistry With The Dolphins...What?



Ochocinco what's good bro? What are you trying to tell us here? I follow you on twitter and facebook and I've seen you talking about and posting pictures of some pretty fucking hot women and now you make a statement like this? You said you're developing a "Brokeback Mountain" type of chemistry with your teammates in Miami. You do know that Brokeback Mountain is about two dudes fucking right? Did you realize that before you started talking? I guess not. Are you implying that you guys have awesome after practice shower sessions? Not quite sure where you're going with this but I think you could have come up with about 700 better references to describe your good chemistry. But then again what do I know? I like vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment