Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dude Rips A Fart By His Neighbors Door, Neighbor Pulls A Gun



What happens when your neighbor scoots by your door and decides to break wind? Well if you're this guy up top you pull out a revolver and tell him that you're gonna put a hole in his head. Come on, you can't tell me the sound of this doesn't make you at least chuckle a little bit. The fact that his neighbor had the balls to rip ass in front of his door just makes me smile. And the fact that this jackass pulled on gun on the guy for farting makes me smile even more. I guess that's what you get when you live in New Jersey, you're just so pissed off that the air smells like shit that you just get even more mad when someone adds to it. I hope this story made you laugh as much as it made me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment