Friday, June 22, 2012

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? Livan Hernandez Was Signed By the Brewers Today

The Milwaukee Brewers have given journeyman pitcher Livan Hernandez yet another shot to pitch in the majors. He was released by the Braves last week, which I thought for sure was finally the end of this guy. The Brewers will be his 9th different Major League team (11th time he's been moved).

I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to believe that guys like Jamie Moyer, Oliver Perez, Jason Marquis, and Livan should be getting major league contracts.

"Great stories" my ass. You really want to save these guys careers? Make them knuckleballers. I'm serious, that's the only way it could conceivably work (RA Dickey).

You cannot honestly tell me a situation in which you believe a washed up guy like this is really going to contribute to your team. Go with the young guys; or is your minor league system that washed up?

Yeah that was directed toward you Colorado Rockies, Seattle Mariners, San Diego Padres and Milwaukee Brewers.

These guys belong in men's league tournaments playing against me.

Get a clue MLB execs.

Livan Hernandez was never good. All he ever was is an innings eater. Ok, he was amazing in the '97 playoffs as a rookie but give me, you or your grandmother this strike zone and watch us dominate also.


P.S. - What Giancarlo Stanton did to Jamie Moyer was swift justice... I loathe him for some reason, you're 49 years old. I just HAVE to be better than you.





No comments:

Post a Comment