Thursday, June 28, 2012

Who's More Retarded? The NY Islanders And Columbus Blue Jackets Narrowly Avoid Worst Trade Ever In the History of Life



I know I'm a couple days late with this but on Monday night a report surfaced that blew my mind.

New York Islanders GM Garth Snow tried to pull a Mike Ditka and trade his entire draft to move up just 2 slots in the NHL draft.

The trade would've sent the Columbus Blue Jackets the #4 overall pick in the first round, as well as the Islanders remaining six draft picks over the next seven rounds in exchange for JUST the #2 overall pick in the first round.

For those who don't understand how one sided this is. Imagine you went to somebody and said, "hey, I'll trade you $20,000 dollars for that burger you have because but I think that it could be the best burger I've ever had".

The Blue Jackets suck, they always have sucked. It's hard to suck more then the Islanders but the BJ's (giggity) do.

So naturally the Blue Jackets, who need as much young talent as they can get, accepted this diabolical proposal right?

Wrong. They told the Islanders no.

I've sat here at this computer for the last five minutes and I don't even know what to write as a reaction to that.

What could you possibly be thinking to not only propose this deal but then to turn it down? All I gotta say is there's probably a reason why these two franchises are complete jokes.

Who's more retarded? The Jackets for turning this down or the Isles for even proposing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment