Saturday, June 30, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: Boom Boom With The Bridesmaid

 
Drunk Story from J Ball (Scotch Plains):
"It was the summer time and I was playing baseball in a college summer league up in New England. The host family that I lived with had a younger daughter who was newly eighteen and just graduated high school. I was 21 at the time and I couldn't really grasp how hot this girl was. It turns out that the family's oldest daughter was getting married at the end of the summer. Now, all summer long you could cut the sexual tension with a knife between me and the eighteen year old. She would flirt with me all the time and I just couldn't bang her because her parents were always around watching me like a hawk. Turns out by the end of the summer I end up swinging an invite to this wedding. I went with the bridesmaid aka the younger sister. The wedding was a blast and we were there getting absolutely shit bombed. I was so fucked up I could barely walk. At the end of the night my date looks at me and asked me if I wanted to get out of there and go with her back to the house. The plan was to beat the parents home, have some sex and then hopefully not get caught by her parents. We get a cab to her house that wasn't far and we just get in and start ripping each other's clothes off. I was crushing thing poor girl just running a demolition on her vagina. Next thing I know, BOOM! Loudest fucking sound I'd ever heard. We broke the fucking bed. Then to top it off ten minutes later her mom knocks on the door. She knew I was in there. I was fucked. My date answers the door, the mom starts flipping shit, I get booted out of the room and the next morning it was like nothing ever happened. Awkward for me, but for them it was like nothing ever happened. I was out of there two weeks later and have never seen them again. Just a little night of going boom boom with the bridesmaid." 


I can't explain to you how awesome that is. And it's also even more awesome that she was a fresh eighteen year old. No matter what age you are an eighteen year old is always a guy's favorite. Young, fresh, and stupid. There's nothing better than a hot eighteen year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment