Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sit On My Face Sunday's: Sit On My Face Senorita

Eva Mendes
 VS

Sofia Vergara
Straight from the mouth of my girlfriend comes this weeks Sit On My Face contestants. Eva Mendes vs Sofia Vergara in a battle suffocating ass cheeks. Of course both are ass cheeks that you'd love to be suffocated by. I mean how can you really pick between the two here. Both are extremely hot spanish women with what are easily top ten asses in the league. Who am I choosing to sit on my face this week? God, I really have no idea. If I go with one I'm gonna end up second guessing it but this is really a win win. I wouldn't mind either one's leather cheerio sitting on my nose. So we're gonna chalk this one up to a tie and say that I would just close my eyes and flip a coin. Heads is Mendes tails is Vergara. I would probably eat either ass after a trip to Chipotle. Yes, and I realize I am fucking deranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment