Monday, June 25, 2012

Does Taking The City Bus To The Bar Get My Friends Laid?

Saturday afternoon was a day for celebrating as we all went out to celebrate my friends birthday. My friend knew that everyone was planning on fully getting shitfaced so he decided it would be a good idea to rent a van to take everyone to the bar and back. For $20 a person, this wasn't a bad deal. But as in every group you always have a couple of friends who have to be "those guys".

Naturally being "those guys" they decide on their own means of transportation. Now you would think a friend would drive them, possibly a cab; but no. They decide to hop on the city bus for about thirty five minutes to get to this bar. Now although I can commend them for not drinking and driving, you really couldn't spend the $20 on the van?

How are you supposed to get laid telling chicks that you just took the bus to the bar? Nothing gets the pussy wet like a ride home on a city bus I bet. Like maybe you could trick them into thinking it was a party bus and by the time you drop them a roofie they won't even know the difference. But come on bro's, I'm pretty sure the city bus is basically a limo for homeless people.

So did my friends get laid from taking the city bus? If they ended up at the strip club somehow what would your thoughts be? Take a cab next time, trust me it's a pussy magnet. Tell a chick you wanna split a cab and the next thing you know she's unzipping your pants with her teeth giving you the pepper grinder in the back seat. Just saying, that's how I would do it. But what do I know? I'm just the guy with the shitty blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment