Thursday, June 28, 2012

Penguins To Give Sidney Crosby 100Mill Over The Next 9 Years

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/8107350/pittsburgh-penguins-sidney-crosby-reach-9-figure-deal-reports-say

Let's throw some off season hockey into the mix now. The Pittsburg Penguins are set to give Sidney Crosby over $100 million over the next nine seasons. They agreed on the contract extension this morning. And who wouldn't, it is 100 million dollars, I would agree too. Even if Rosie O'Donnell had to sit on my face for me to get it, I would agree to it. But as for the Penguins I'm a little confused here. He sat out almost the entire year with a head injury from his concussion in 2011. He's about one wrong fall away from his career being over. I understand he's the best player in hockey when he's on the ice but I would be extremely reluctant to pay him this much money for this long of a time. One wrong fall, one wrong elbow, one wrong fucking sneeze and the guy's CAREER could be over. If it works out, great. But if it doesn't, don't say I didn't tell you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment