Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What Is The Obsession With Asian Hookers?

 
Have you ever been with a bunch of guys or overheard a bunch of guys planning a bachelor party or just any type of guys night out at a wild place talk about their agenda for the night? For some reason at some point throughout the conversation whether it be the really excited guy at the beginning or the guy who only says one thing the entire time at the end, the topic of Asian hookers always comes up. What's the obsession?

For some reason guys love Asian hookers, or maybe it just sounds really cool when we say it to someone. Like, "Yeah we're gonna get a table at the club and then come home and get some Asian hookers." I mean really, it does kind of roll off the tongue. But what is it about the Asian hooker variety that makes them different from just your run of the mill hooker? 

Is it the small feet? Is it the fact that Asian women are just tiny in general and you can have your way with them? Or is it just something really cool that I haven't even thought of. Really, I mean Asian hookers come up in guy conversations just about as much as food, drinking and sex do. There is always the drop in of the Asian hooker. 

So, since I know people who are reading this right now are thinking, "Wow, good call Daddy I love me some Asian hookers," I really would enjoy some sort of email or comment about this matter. Maybe I'm the one missing out, but I just need to know what the obsession is. Please let me know what your obsession is with Asian hookers and I might just post your explanation on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment