Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Heat Lead 3-1, You Can Pretty Much Call This Series Over

 
Clearly as you can see by the Betz Of The Day, anything that I actually bet on just turns to absolute shit. So I bet Slothy before the series that the Thunder would win in six. Now since that is impossible I am saying that the Thunder are just about finished. Lebron James is playing at an MVP level and showing everyone that he is in fact the best player in the world. I mean let's get real for a second, the dude almost had a triple double last night. He is a huge reason that the Heat are in the driver's seat and the Thunder role guys are also a big reason why. The role guys from OKC have contributed absolutely nothing. Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant are the only guys who are putting the ball in the basket. James Harden has been non existent and guys like Fisher, Sefalosha and Ibaka might as well just not be on the court. You're not gonna win a title with only two guys giving you everything. The Heat have been getting contributions from their role guys every night and the Thunder just haven't. I will admit that I was wrong, Slothy will win the bet and the Heat will win the NBA title. I'll look at it this way, at least the Lebron haters can finally shut up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment