Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sundresses And Short Skirts


 
Yes you know exactly what time of year it is, it's summertime and you know what that means? That means that it's the time of year for drinking beers on a beach, throwing a bbq by the pool and of course my favorite thing about the summer; sundresses and short skirts on women. 

Have you noticed that just as soon as it gets hot out like this that the women on this earth decide to go one of two ways with their wardrobe? They either go with the classy look of sundress or they go with the frisky and yes slutty look of that tight, short skirt. I mean if you're a guy though can you go wrong with either one? 

The sundress is a classic look that says, "I'm a lady, but that doesn't mean I don't want to have a good time." It's also mysterious because you don't really know what she's like. Is she prim and proper? Or does she just appear prim and proper and then behind closed doors she can suck a watermelon through a garden hose? And then we have the short tight skirt look. The look that makes any guy go from six to midnight upon site. This clearly states, "I wanna party and I wanna have sex with a guy who I just meet tonight." It's a great look, all you think about when you see it is how you're gonna get that chick in the short skirt to sit on your face tonight. 

Which one do I prefer? Well my friends that depends on what mood I'm in. It depends on the day, the mood, the time and a bunch of other factors. But if I wanna party I'm down with the skirt, if I wanna relax and hang out then I'm down with the sundress. But realistically I'll take either one because with these there's no need to be picky. And if you can land both? Then that's what we would call the jackpot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment