Thursday, June 21, 2012

Asshole Of The Day Award

 
 


Isn't it amazing how stupid people are? This guy from Alaska decided that he just wanted to climb a tree for some exercise and ended up getting stuck in that tree, hanging upside down. This is where we really bring stupidity and unathleticism all together at once. Although I must say it is Alaska, what else is there to do other than look at caribou and go dog sled racing right? I mean come on bro, climbing a tree for exercise? Have you ever heard of jogging (without the soft j of course)? Or even a stairmaster? Trust me, there's a lot better ways to exercise that don't involve climbing trees and getting stuck upside down like a jackass. Here's your t-shirt asshat, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. 

Sidenote: I really think I love the terminology of the word asshat. I don't know why but it just sounds funny when you say it. Go ahead say it out loud...You just chuckled a little bit, I know you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment