Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm Pretty Sure Portugal's Coach Is Going To Be Tarred And Feathered In A Public Square Because Of Yesterday

 
I know I don't talk a lot of soccer on here, mainly because the more I talked about it the more you would all realize that I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about. But that fucking Portugal coach has some mother fucking explaining to do for yesterday's shoot out debacle. With Portugal down 3-2 in the shoot out Cristiano Ronaldo still hadn't shot. Now, knowing you need this goal or Spain can score and end it, wouldn't you want your best player and arguably the best player in the world to take that shot? You can't assume anything. You can't assume that your guy's not gonna hit the cross bar and then even if he does Spain isn't gonna score. If I need a shot and have the chance to have my best player take it, I can live with that. I can sleep afterwards knowing we went with our best guy and he didn't come through. What I cannot live with is knowing I could have used my best guy and he just ended up standing on the sideline with his hands tied. I can't live with what might've been if I'm this coach, I can live with knowing he at least took the shot. My money's on the Portugal fans almost murdering this guy. Being tarred and feathered in the main square in Portugal is gonna be absolutely amazing to see. And Ronaldo's gonna be the first one on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment