Friday, June 22, 2012

Winner, Winner, Barbecue Chicken Dinner


Would ya look at it? Would ya just look at it? Ummm...pretty sure the Sloth Man made a pretty good prediction. Just look at that chart...I was the only person outside of Florida that picked Miami to win the series. The only one! In the entire country...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! I put my hatred for Lebron James aside and made an intelligent decision...much like Lebron. I hate to say Lebron has grown on me, and I still think he has a lot of work to do as a person, but as a ball player it's pretty obvious he has nothing left to prove. Dude is the best player in the NBA hands down. You know who else has nothing left to prove? Slothy. Dominant NBA finals picker. Don't feel bad though Daddy, not only were you wrong, Stephen A. Smith was wrong, Kurt Rambis was wrong, Tim Legler was wrong, Chris Mullin was wrong, Jalen Rose was wrong. All of you highly paid NBA analysts were wrong, and the Sloth prevailed.

P.S. Mike Miller can play for me anyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment