Saturday, June 23, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: A 21st I Don't Remember

 
Drunk Story from Sal (La Salle):  
 "It was my 21st birthday weekend. My birthday was on a Wednesday but for some reason when you turn 21 people party with you for a minimum of a week straight. Now it was finally the Friday night and my friends from home were coming to see me. God was this ever a fucking disaster. As soon as they arrived at about 4:30 in the afternoon it was time to just start pounding drinks. We got so fucked up at our house that when we got to the bar one of my friends was just standing there spitting on people. He couldn't talk, couldn't move, he just stood there spitting on people's shoulders as they walked by. Then there was my other friend. My best friend since I'm four years old. Turns out he was just ready to be an absolute maniac this night. It was shots of Jager and vodka red bulls all night long. Bad news. I don't remember anything after eleven o'clock except for my roommate fighting with his girlfriend as we were about to leave and my best friend yelling from across the parking lot, "Stop being a pussy and get in the fucking car!" Literally, his words to a kid he knows for all of five minutes. We get back to the house and our friend who was spitting on people was laying in his own throw up making noises like a bear that just got harpooned. As everyone passes out my best friend grabs a permanent marker and wreaks havoc on everyone. Who had a cock on their face, who's hairline was outlines in permanent marker and who had other shit all over their body. It was an amazing feat. I remember a total of five minutes of that night but I do know one thing, it was fucking awesome. 21 should always be a birthday you don't remember." 

I mean who doesn't have a best friend who causes havoc with a marker when everyone gets drunk? And on the flip side who doesn't have a friend who lays in his own throw up? We've all been there. Sounds like you had a phenomenal 21st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment