Friday, June 22, 2012

Just A Classy Broad

 
I was taking the ferry into work and I just couldn't help but overhear the classiest broad I might have ever seen out in public. She was clearly one of those chicks who doesn't ever actually give a fuck who's around her she's gonna say what she wants to say. So of course I got the close up listen in on the conversation. 

She was talking to a guy and she said this, "Some guy was like to me, hey watch your mouth. So I was like it's freedom of speech you can suck my cunt." That is exactly what she said verbatim. Ironically she was having this conversation in the middle of a herd of people who just so happened to be walking onto a ferry on their way to work. Obviously she did not look anything like she was going to work or let alone look like she even had a job. 

But honestly how absurd is that statement. First the fact that she actually told a person to "suck her cunt" and then the fact that she told the story in the middle of about four hundred people. And it's not like she was just talking to her friend. She was talking like she was giving a fucking speech in front of a packed stadium. Everyone had to turn around and stare. 

Class, class, class; that's the first thing that comes to mind when you see a chick like this. It's the same thing as that girl in the bar who's just dry humping that guy up and down the dance floor. You don't wanna look, but you can't help it. It's like this chick, I didn't wanna look at her but I couldn't help it. Just another story of a classy broad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment