Monday, June 25, 2012

Asshole Of The Day Award

 

Throwing your wife out of a moving vehicle and then throwing yourself out of a moving vehicle to go fight the cop that pulled you over is no way to go through life son. Although I will say that I probably would've laughed my balls off if I saw a women getting thrown out of a car on the side of the highway. But no, that's not funny to do. Anyway, what's wrong with you bro. If you want a divorce all you have to do is ask for one. Don't be throwing bitches from moving cars. And then after your ass gets arrested you kick out the back window and go after the cop who pulled you over. Needless to say we all know who won that fight, and it wasn't you tough guy. Usually dudes who beat up women get their ass beat mercilessly by men when it's time to really fight. So here's your t-shirt woman beater, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment