Friday, June 29, 2012

Dude Shows Up Uninvited To Kindergarten Graduation Hammered And Armed With A Machete



If I was taking guesses on a guy who would show up uninvited to a kindergarten graduation while drunk and on meth waving a machete at people I would certainly pick this guy. I mean congratulations bro you just scarred about forty kids for the rest of their lives just thinking about the drunk retard who showed up on graduation day swinging a sword at people. Then he drives away swinging the machete at other drivers on the road. So wait, he's drunk, and not looking at the road? I have no idea how nobody died. Fat, drunk, stupid and swinging a machete at little kids graduations is no way to go through life son.

Sidenote: I wonder what the judge is gonna say to this guy when he reads this case. How is he gonna look at this guy without pissing himself. I wouldn't be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment