Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Typical Mets Thing To Do...

 
What a typical fucking Mets thing to do. You go and you sweep two teams in the AL East and play well against the Yankees (even though they lost) and then you go into Chicago who just so happens to be the worst team in baseball and you lay a fucking egg. Travis Wood had one win all year, he got another one last night against this shitty lineup. John Rauch is the worst pitcher I've ever seen in my entire life, granted the defense gave him no help, but he still sucks. I wouldn't give him any help either, you know how many leads he's blown this year? A ton, and to add to it he's 6'11 and only throws 91. How much of a pussy are you? You should at least be throwing 98 at the minimum. Add to that them relying on guys like Mike Nikeas and Ronny Cedeno to play every other day and you have a lineup consisting of a bunch of triple A guys and at least three to four automatic outs. It's unbelievable. But I'm not surprised, I told my friend the other night that I have no doubts in my mind they will be swept by the Cubs, hence the start of the tailspin out of control. Same old Mets, and we're slowly starting to see it unfold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment