Wednesday, June 20, 2012

In The Biggest Asshat Move Of The Year A Teen And A Deputy Get Hurt In A Drunk Driving Simulation





Just trying to teach teenagers how to drive drunk before they actually drive drunk. Tell me these guys aren't complete asshats. They gave this kid goggles to simulate what it's like (which is complete bullshit by the way), he turned the car too hard, flipped it over and him and the deputy doing the instructing got hurt pretty bad. Like nobody saw that one coming? You can't just teach people how to drive drunk, you gotta let them learn from experience. I know, that sounds pretty fucked up right? Well, I guess it's a good thing it was only a simulation. Too bad the kid was 14 and the driving age is like what 17 or some shit? Nice job assholes. I love when people just take it upon themselves to do stupid shit. Really makes my day go by quicker. And I'm sure it makes yours as well.

Sidenote: This is what happens when it's a slow news day, I write about dumb shit like this. Can't a pro athlete get caught with steroids or something? Because trust me, once Lebron finishes off the Thunder tomorrow it's gonna be non stop Jets and Tebow coverage and I'm gonna be forced to rip my eyes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment