Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fucked Up Thoughts

 
Not gonna lie, I have a lot of fucked up thoughts. Did you guys ever have fucked up thoughts? Not like fucked up as in like killing myself and/or other people, just fucked up in not thinking about certain things the way that a normal person would think about them. Let's take this example from the other day for instance. 

I'm walking to get on the ferry to come home from work. It's been a long day, I'm tired and the boat is just overflowing with people. As I'm walking on the boat some little girl who had to be about seven years old steps on my shoe and then cuts me off while dragging her mother through. She and her mother both don't say sorry. Now a normal person might think, "It's okay, it's just a kid she doesn't know any better." I say bullshit to that one. And then I stood there and said to myself, "Wow, what a fucking cunt." I'm cursing her out in my head saying that this little girl is a cunt for cutting me off and stepping on me without apologizing and her or her mother don't say sorry. 

I mean have a little class. Teach your daughter to not be a cunt like you. Poison attacks from the head down so if the mom's a cunt (which there is about a 93% chance that she is) then the daughter is going to be one. I don't wanna hear she's young and doesn't know any better, you step on someone you at least say something. And then to top it all off this little bitch who is now blocking my way because she walked slower than my grandmother on pain killers, then comes to a dead stop in front of me. It's a crowded boat and we're stopping to look at the fucking ocean? Are we kidding? Get the fuck out of my way. 

Needless to say I thought about throwing her overboard. She's gonna grow up to be just like the rest of them so we might as well just make the world a better place throw her out of the way now. Keep some poor little kid's heart from being broken when he gets older. That's what I'm thinking as her and her mother are pissing me off and ruining my day even more. Maybe it's not fucked up. Because there's a good chance most of you reading this would have had the same thought had you been stepped on and cut off after a long day. And if you wouldn't have, well then I guess I need therapy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment