Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Should I Rent My Apartment To This Chick?

So I just put an ad on Craigslist for my apartment this summer and I've been getting a bunch of emails about people wanting to rent it. This one is definitely the best, just not sure I'm going to pull the trigger and offer this broad my place.

"Hi,
I am just arrived in Boston. I need
to rent a funrnished apt for July and August since I will work at the MIT
this summer.

Is it yours still available?
In case please reply to this email with more details
and we could arrange a visit as soon as I will arrive
For your info:I will be alone up to the 14th of July and then my son and daughter will reach me (12 and 15 years old)At the end of July also my husband will be hereDo you have a sofa bed in the dining room or there is place to put one if I rent it?
Best wishes"


I am job...I am job. Sorry, the position has been filled.



1 comment: