Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Officially Want Ian Drake And Tommy Smyth Announcing Everything I Do In My Every Day Life


 
Has anyone been watching the Euro Cup? Probably not, ninety percent of you probably have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about since you just pretend to care about soccer every four years during the World Cup. Anyway, I have been watching me some Euro Cup and it is official that I want Ian Drake and Tommy Smyth announcing my every day life for me. I want Drake doing the play by play and Smyth doing the color commentary. Smyth doesn't even announce games he's just an analyst, but I could listen to a little old bald guy with a hardcore off the boat from Ireland accent just getting excited over the smallest things. Just picture an overly Irish accent announcing shit like, "Dynamite word thrown in there by the Daddy Hammers," and then having him drop a famous saying that doesn't even make sense right after that. Chances are that you probably couldn't even understand ninety percent of that sentence that's how Irish this dudes accent is. And then we have Ian Drake the fucking hardcore Englishman play by play bro. This guy puts his own English accent spin on words like frustrated and controversy. And I'm also pretty sure he says the word schedule without the c so it's actually shedule. Just having him announcing how many pieces of toilet paper I just used wiping my ass would make me smile every day of the week. If you don't know these two from a hole in the wall and have no idea what I'm talking about watch the Euro Cup tomorrow at 2:45 on ESPN and ESPN2. I promise, you won't be disappointed. You can catch Drake and Smyth on there tomorrow but to let you see half of the tandem I am talking about to announce my every day life, here is a montage of unique sayings from the Irishman himself Tommy Smyth. 



1 comment: