Thursday, January 5, 2012

Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

 
Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

Well folks, I love the hate mail I have been receiving about Tim Tebow because I'm a "hater". Actually, I'm a realist. Actually, I'm not even a realist I just tell you what I see. His completion percentage is hovering somewhere around 47% and if you take out the Vikings game where he played against all fourth stringers in the secondary it's even lower than that. That's not even close to average. Even if he makes a vast improvement, he's still not even average. It's time to face the facts people, the Tebow Train is derailed. I mean it was basically the equivalent of a train riding with no breaks anyway, it was only a matter of time before it crashed and exploded. Maybe Denver should try drafting a quarterback who can throw. But who am I right? I'm just the hater because I don't think Tebow's a good quarterback. We'll see what happens this weekend folks. But I'll tell you now, he's not winning against Pittsburgh going 6 for 22 and 60 yards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment